Data Controller and Owner
KYZEN Corporation | Nashville, Tennessee
The information we collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc – unless you email or otherwise contact us directly.
We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site – such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
How we normally use information about you
We use non-personally identifiable information to analyze site usage (analytics), which allows us to improve the design and content of our site. In the ordinary course, we use personally identifiable information you provide solely to respond to your inquiry or to process an application form you have completed on various sections of our Web site.
Any data gathered may be shared, if appropriate, with any of KYZEN’s subsidiaries throughout the world, and any third parties who provide services on our behalf. Personal Information which users in the European Union (EU) provide to us may be transferred to other countries (including the United States), the data protection laws of which may differ from those of the EU, and you expressly agree to such transfer by use of our website.
Collection of information by Third-Party sites
- Where they are essential to make our site work.
- To enable the personalization features on our site (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input online).
- Through Google Analytics, to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our site and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
By continuing to use our website, you agree to our placing cookies on your computer in order to analyze the way you use our site. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must stop using our site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser; however, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
As a user of this website, you have a right to know whether your personally identifiable information has been stored by KYZEN and may request its removal from our systems. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller by email, using the contact information set out above. This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
In general, KYZEN does not share, rent, sell or otherwise intentionally disclose your personally identifiable information outside of KYZEN, the following circumstances excepted:
- when KYZEN has a legal requirement to do so, such as in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request;
- in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from your improper use of this website or related services.
By use of our website, you declare to be aware that KYZEN may be legally obligated to reveal your personally identifiable information upon the request of public authorities.
Changes to this policy
Revision Level: A
Last Modified: 15-July-2015